Monday 29 July 2013

Birchbox Unboxing & Review July 2013 *Jet Set Box*

So this months box from Birchbox again has been a cracking one cant wait to try all the products some I already have though and love!
No fancy box from Birch this month but I am super freaking excited to see next months as they are teaming up with InStyle!!!


 Sneak peak at the products...

Blanc Cachemire - Creme De Jour Protectice. Price: £54.75 Full Size

Now I love a good face cream but I have a love hate relationship with when they send out these tiny samples that I fall in freaking love with and then I realise the price they retail for. As you can see this is pretty expensive for a fill size but I do have to admit my favorite face cream samples seem to be the french ones so I cant wait to try this out!! It seems super light weight as well so wont be to heavy as a day cream.


Electric Hair - Intensive Treatment Masque. Price: £23.50 for Full Size

I think this bad boy here is the product I am most looking forward to trying out I am a hair mask junkie I will literally try anything that claims that it repairs hair or makes it look super soft. I haven't heard of Electric Hair before but some of my fave hair masks I had never heard of before so if this is a hit you will probably be seeing it in an upcoming blog post about some of my favorite hair masks :)


theBalm Cosmetics - InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush in Swiss Dot. Price £21.50 for Full Size

Yay theBalm has finally come to UK subscription boxes!! so happy to see this in my box this month with being a makeup junkie and Beauty Vlogger you see all these ladies talk about products they can pick up easily from stores and us UK peoples cant. I am not a massive fan of the color but I hope I can make it work!!

Nougat London - Nurturing Hand Cream. Price £20 for Full Size

Come on who doesn't love a good hand cream?? I know I do and this sample is perfect size to just throw in my purse for the day. I do currently have a little tin style hand cream but I'm always wondering if it just going to pop open and then its hello hand cream bag haha. So yep cant wait to use this.


 Noble Isle - Bath & Shower Gel. Price: £20 for Full Size

This is a product I have received before and I love Shower gel as much as the next person a but the scent is just not my this way to strong I prefer more of the Fruit/Candy scent and this is def not in that kinda range.

*LIFESTYLE EXTRA*
The Chia Co - Shots. Price: £4.79

Ok so if you have read my blog in the past you'll know these useless lifestyle extras bug the crap out of me!! I subscribe to these boxes for beauty items not for some weird seeds that you sprinkle of things. Ill be honest they are already in the bin!

So that is everything from this months Birchbox as I said above cant wait to see whats ins tore for next months box with them teaming up with InStyle!! 

If You'd like to sign up to Birchbox Click Here (*)

post signature 
XOXO

* This is an Affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment