Thursday 4 July 2013

☆ HAPPY 4TH of JULY☆

I know I know a little bit strange for a Brit to be saying that but as most know I'm British born but very much American at heart and have a lot of friends int he US who are celebrating today. I have been in the US for a few 4th of July's and last years was probably the best with attending the Community Rises event for the homes lost in the Mountain Shadow area when the Waldo Canyon fire hit.

Anyway Happy 4th of July guys hope you all have a fantastic day with friends and family and lots of good food and drink :) oh also enjoy some fireworks for me :D

Image Credit: Google Images
 Even though I'm not int he USA today I still have to represent my second home so of course I'm wearing red, white & blue!!!


post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment