Monday 30 September 2013

Glossybox September 2013 Unboxing & Review *The London Edition*

With it being September it means fashion week has been kicking off all over and this actually arrived after fashion week but it is the theme of this months box and I have to say I do think the box design is pretty cool :)
Loving the paper inside as well so unique adds such a pretty twist to this months subscription.
A quick look at the products....

Elizabeth Arden - Untold Perfume. Price: £48 for 50ml, £69 for 100ml - www.debenhams.com
I first heard of this perfume in a Shaaanxo video and thought hmm pretty cool bottle seeing as I am sucker for packaging Ill be honest that's what attracted me to it but it actually smell pretty good to!! Its a very strong and mature floral scent but at the right event it would be perfect, I am very much a sweet kinda scent person so this will be a great change.

Eylure - Pre-glued Lashes. Price: £5.06 - www.eylure.com
I love me some eyelashes but I seriously suck at putting them on I have found only 1 pair that I can apply and not look a crazy eyelash lady that got ready in the dark!! I'm pretty excited to try these out though the whole pre-glued thing interests me it will be good to see if they actually work.

Toni & Guy HairMeet Wardrobe - Classic Shine & Gloss Serum. Price: £7.19 for 30ml - www.boots.com
If you hadn't already noticed through this blog that anything haircare related I am on it like nothing else. I freaking love this serum I just run it through the ends on my hair after I use a flat iron makes them super soft and shiny. I haven't used to many Toni & Guy products only because they can be a little expensive but I would def recommend this for someone looking for a nice hair serum.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Onyx Eye Liner. Price: $14 for 3g - www.beabombshell.com

Ekk was so excited to see a product by these guys, Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom is always getting things from beauty box (she is subscription box queen!!) and I am always super jealous because they always seem to be lip products. Anyway I love this eyeliner I'm not the biggest fan of felt tip liners but I love that you can get so many looks out of it. Super sad we cant get it in the UK though.

Rimmel - Stay Blushed Blusher in Pop of Pink. Price: £4.49 for 14ml - uk.rimmellondon.com

This is probably a first for me I have never used a liquid or cream blush only because I feel it will go horribly wrong and I will look like a pink faced crazy lady. I love the colour very me so I am looking forward to trying it out if I can ever get the hang of applying it.


That's all for this months Glossybox I know its super late I have been crazy busy preparing to leave for the US.

If you would like to sign up to Glossybox click here :) (*)


post signature 
XOXO

(*) This is an affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment