Sunday 24 November 2013

I LOVE WINTER TAG!!

Image Credit: Pinterest

I have been really into finding new blogs recently and I stumbled onto Kellie's Blog BeautyEverAfter and saw she posted a I Love Winter TAG and seeing as Winter & Fall are my Favorites seasons I just had to do the tag!!

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
For a nail addict like myself it is so hard to narrow this down but my faves have to be either a deep purple or a deep blood red both cream based and shimmer.

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I love my EOS for winter super cute to look at and so moisturizing for those frosty mornings and bitter cold nights, recently though I have been pretty obsessed with red/dark lips!!

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Ooo this was a hard one probably Skinny Jeans with knee high boots and my Parker with a big fluffy hood.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?

Scarfs!! I wesr them all read round but nothing beats a good winter scarf. I have recently been loving chunky knit hats for when I have curly hair too.
 
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Im such a candle whore so this is freaking impossible if I have to choose it would probably be Slatkin & Co - Hot Buttered Rum or Twisted Peppermint, they smell so yummy!

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Starbucks Peppermint white hot chocolate. Mmmm

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
ELF!! That and the Santa Clause Movies. I cant wait to start watching them!!

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I cant pick one some so anything from Blake Shelton: Cheer's, Its Christmas or anything from a Michael Buble Christmas album haha

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Momma Elf's (aka my mum) home made Mince Pies.

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I love Christmas lights I went super traditional with decorating this year its all Red, White & Gold.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
This year has been so freaking hard to think of anything to ask for last year it was insane in our household with big gifts so this year is going to be a little more low key. If I'm honest the only thing I want this year is a Corgi but I know there is a bigger chance hell will freeze over than me seeing a Corgi on Christmas day hah

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
We are always pretty low key for Christmas not to many family is still around so just my mum, step dad and sister for Christmas day. Boxing day though we have my grandparents come over for lunch and this year my good friend has decided to escape her family to join our for the day she is pretty much my mothers 3rd daughter.


I feel so freaking christmasy these last few days I am LOVING it!! 

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment