Friday 22 November 2013

The RED Lip....

As a makeup lover I was pretty late to the lip product section which has become a down right addiction for me! I always end up buying lip products when I makeup shop and usually its always pinks and nudes.
With it being fall and very soon we will be in winter I really wanted to start embracing the deeper and darker lip colors so I thought myself in the deep end with red!!

ELF Lipstick in Fearless & ELF Matte Lip Colour in Rich Red
ELF Long Wear Lip Liner in Bitter & ELF Lipstick in Sociable with Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pink Punch
For my skin tone and hair color I really have to figure out a way to make my contour a little more defined but I am seriously in LOVE with this look!
I really want to start trying more of the pinky purples and more redish pinks and see how they work on me do you have any recommendations? Id love to hear them :)



post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment