Tuesday 23 October 2012

October 2012 Glossybox Unboxing & Review

Last week my Glossybox arrived and I was so excited to see what was in it due to the previous month not being fantastic for me anyway. The products I received some I'll use and some will probably be thrown into my sample box or given to a friend that I now will probably use it.
Anyway lets get into the products....


 This months box was all about DIY BEAUTY which I really like the idea of its always nicer to have the option of being able to try different beauty treatments in the comfort of you own home :)

Also instead of the regular sticker they have they added a Breast Cancer sticker, I thought it was a really nice touch for this month.

The Products!!!

1. Dermalogica - 3 Step day and night kit.
In the kit you receive a cleanser, toner and moisturizer, Ive heard a lot about Dermalogica recently and I'm really intrigued to actually try this little kit out. My skin is very tempremental going between dry to oily and can be sensitive at times so I'm always worried about trying new face products with this but I have high hopes for these products. 
The full kit retails for £12

2. Anatomicals - Don't just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub.
I am an absolute sucker for any type of body wash and love to try new ones out. I was happy to see this in this months box and cant wait to give it a try I need a change from my current one (I'm just to lazy to switch the one in the bathroom with my many other)
The scent is supposed to be pink grapefruit personally I don't think it smells of that but it does have a lovely fruity scent to it which is my favorite kind.
The 200ml Tube retails for £3.49

 3. Skinetica - Anti Blemish.
When I saw this I wasn't 100% sure what it was meant to do, so many products these days throw blemish onto their products. This is supposed to be a unique solution to clearing skin of blemishes in 2-3 day with no side effects. Well I have to disagree my sister started using this when it arrived after 2 days of usage red patches started to appear around the area's that the product had been used so really not happy with this product and probably wont be using it again.
100ml Bottle retails for £6.99

4. Yves Rocher France - Moisturising Cream Lipstick - Couleurs Nature.
Honestly if this was in a Nude/Pink color I would be over the moon happy, I have only just got into lipsticks and from trial and error I just don't suit dark lippy :( The color is gorgeous though I really wish I could pull it off but just means one of my friends is going to get a nice little gift.
Lipstick retails for £14.50 
* Use 5GLOSSYR30 at www.yves-rocher.co.uk and get £5 off any order over £30 + free shipping.

Those are the 4 products I received this month and to be fair as I write about them I think I will use at least half of them and with how much they all retail for - £36.98  I have defiantly got my moneys worth so that makes me a happy girlie.
If you would like to sign up follow the link here :) 



If you would like to check out my Youtube video about this month beauty boxes click the link below

*I am in no way affiliated with Glossybox, these thoughts are very much my own :)

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment