Tuesday 13 August 2013

Review: Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

YES!! It is finally in the UK and I couldn't be happier I was walking through Superdrug and had to grab it straight away! after hearing so much about it when it launched in the US.

This bad boy has been pretty long awaited for me I have been wanting to try it for the longest time but I really had no idea it would end up in the UK. I have personally never tried a Revlon mascara and most will know I am a die hard Maybelline lover but I thought why not see if its worth the hype and I have been so impressed so far!


I will say even if I hadn't heard about this before I'm pretty sure that the packaging would have sucked me in I am huge on the way products look as well as how well they perform and to me this is just bloody cute for mascara packaging!! So shiny and girlie!


When I am looking for a mascara I want something that gives me a butt load of volume and really make my lashes look long without having to apply false lashes (because I suck at that pretty bad haha). This product really does that I can just us this mascara and with a few applications I am happy with the look, normally I would apply 2 - 3 different mascaras to achieve the look that this one on its own gives it is AMAZING!! With apply so many mascaras normally my lashes can get a little weighed down with this it is super light does not clump and the brush is good and plushie.

A few close ups of my lashes with the Lash Potion on :)

Don't mind my crazy eyes lol
  The retail price is £9.99 from Superdrug but they are also running a 2 for £10 deal on all Revlon products right now, its a fantastic deal I actually picked up 2 of these for the £10 deal so I saved myself an amazing £9.98!!!!


post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment