Sunday 11 August 2013

Current Make Up Wish List!!

As I'm sure most others do but as a makeup obsessive I rent to always have a little list of products I really want to try but have yet to commit to buy yet, you know those products that although you would love to try if someone bought them for you but you always find hard tp purchase yourself.

So I decided to put a little list of mine together I am sure there are more seeing as I am always on the look out for new products and read way to many beauty blogs. On my list it is a few higher priced items that I am trying to will myself to part with the money for them and some that I cant get in the UK and will so be picking up in October!! 

Image Credit: Feel Unique, House of Fraser, Sephora, NYX, Milani
1. Laura Mercier: Creme Smooth Foundation - £41.50 . 2. Stila: In the Light Palette - £25 . 3. Stila: Kitten All Over Shimmer Duo - £15 . 4. Dior Addict: Lip Glow - £22.50 . 5. theBalm: Hot Mama Blush - £12.50 . 6. Benefit: Hoola Bronzer - £23.50 . 7. NYX: Butter Glosses in Maple Blondie/Apple Strudel/Eclair/Creme Brulee - £5 each . 8. NARS: And God Created The Women Set - $59 . 9. Milani: Baked Blush in Dolce Pink - $7.99

Now that you have seen my little wish list is there anything that you have been eyeing lately and on your beauty wish list? let me know down below :)


post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment