Thursday, 14 March 2013
I am linking up for the first time (I think anyway) from my friend Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom who is the subscription box queen and keeps me stocked in Mint Oreo's and opened my eyes to the amazingness of Target lol
- I am stuck on level 30 on Candy Crush, I know I'm super behind on the Candy Crush band wagon but damn it this game is additive to the point were I don't even enjoy it anymore but I still feel the need to play it.
- So my New years resultion to read 1 book a month has gone to shit we are in march and I have read 0 books so far......whoops
- Ive come to realize I get seriously obsessive about TV shows I get into (Not like want to stalk the actors and wear there skin to my next birthday party kind of way) it started with Pretty Little Liars I watched all the episodes on netflix back to back for a few weeks straight until id finnished them. Ive also realized I jump from show to show that I invest myself deeply into main ones I can remember are Charmed, Prison Break, Pretty Little Liars and the one that have been my biggest obsession for a while is Sons of Anarchy (Who knew Peg Bundy could play a bad ass biker bitch??)!
-Talking of Son's of Anarchy the shows def not for the faint hearted but I'd love to live in Charming.
- I should really re-book my driving test but funnily enough after 4 tries I just cant be bothered anymore. I would like to point out its not because I cant drive Im actually a very good driver but the grumpy assholes I have had as my test instructor have failed me for the smallest things that are really stupid!
- I am officially the FIRST JustFab Brand Ambassador for the UK, I was so surprised when a company actually contacted me from my Youtube videos.
- I hate my blog layout and stuff but I cant figure out HTLM and really don't want to have to shell out money for something that not really off the ground yet hmmm