Thursday 7 March 2013

Glossybox unboxing & review February 2013

So I know I have posted here since November and I'm kicking myself for it because of of my new years things to do was to start blogging regularly again. If you saw my recent video on my YouTube channel you will know I said I would be doing a blog post on the beauty boxes I just received so here it is..... better late than never right?

This months box was the Valentines addition and I was seriously impressed super cute packaging and some products I feel I will really use!!

Seriously look at that packaging so cute!!



oh yes there is a lollipop on there and it tasted so yummy strawberry flavor my fav :D

Micabella Cosmetics - Mineral Blush powder. Price: £34.95 for 9g - micabella.co.uk
I just want to start off with how happy I am that I am finally receiving more makeup products in there boxes it makes me very happy. I personally have never used any kind of mineral blushes or mineral products really the micabella collection is make of 100% natural mica which is a crystal based mineral (Ive never heard of it) Mine came in a terracotta color totally not me but its a nice size sample. Maybe ill use it on someone else?


MeMeMe Cosmetics - Beat the Blue. Price: £5.50 for 12ml - mememecosmetics.co.uk
First of all this was a b*tch to get a photo off to show off the true color of it but this is as close as I could get. I am a HUGE fan of cream highlighters so I love this great product great pigmentation and just in general a stable in my makeup collection!!

Helen  É Cosmetics - Moisturizing Lipstick in Marshmallow. Price: £8 - Helen-e.com
Again this was so hard to take a picture off the light was just not working for the color it is a very bright pink to me but my camera apparently doesn't agree (I have added the stop photo as well) . either was I think I got the best deal out of these lipsticks I have been seeing people get some pretty horrific reddish brown colors and frosty red yuk! I am very much a baby pink/ nude/ pink nude kinda lipstick girl and even this bright pink is a bit out of my comfort zone but I love it. Super creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. Fantastic!

Narciso Rodriguez - for her l'eau. Price: £25 for 30ml, £46 for 50ml, £66 for 100ml - houseoffraser.co.uk
Now I will be honest with you this smell like ass! worst thing I think Ive smelt since the Thanksgiving candle from Bath & Body Works. There isnt a lot I can say about this I hated it and for the price they want to charge you to smell this bad is pretty steep. It says its "a cult product among beauty insiders and particular popular with brides" I just don't get it.

Docteur Renaud - Raspberry Soft Cream. Price: £25 for 50ml - marksandspencer.com
This has become my holy grail of skincare products it is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used!! It doesn't sting or irritate my skin one bit. It is designed for those that have sensitive skin but I cant believe how much this has helped my dry and tight skin this ranks well about my Clinique and Nivea any day!! 


So that was Feb's Valentines Glossybox :)

Check out my video on it:


Also if you would like to sign up to Glossybox follow the link - Sign up here *

XOXO 

* Yes this is a affiliation link hope that's ok.






















1 comment: