Monday 18 March 2013

GlossyBox Unboxing & Review March 2013

So this came is super super early this month I was surprised to see it when I came home from work the other day!! Oh and also I am actually going to be releasing the blog  post and the youtube video at the same time that never freaking happens haha


 This months box I think was meant to be centred all around travel so we got a little travel beauty booklet along with the regular product sheet.

The products! they all turned out to be pink, black and red with the packaging pretty cute!!

Elizabeth Arden - Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (Fragrance Free). Price: £25 for 50ml - Boots

When I saw this I thought wow this will be perfect for when I fly its a great sample size so I can carry it on the plane with me. When I travel its normally a 30 + hour day and I am on plane for around 10 hours so after that my skin always feels a little dry. The balm can be used to "refresh jet lagged skin, shape brows, revitalise shine, soothe dry hands & chapped lips, smooth cuticles and nail" so as you can see its a jack of all trades it pretty much does everything!! Its a very thick consistency so it will be interesting to see how this really works.

Nails Inc - St. James. Price: £11 for 10ml - Nailsinc.com
I am a HUGE nail Polish junkie so this is great and the colour for me is a perfect toe colour :) I personally never understood the hype around Nailsinc but great product for me.

Juicy Couture - Couture La La. Price: £63 for 100ml - Debenhams or Boots
For months I have been wanting to try a Juicy Couture Perfume I keep seeing the massive bottles in TK Maxx but never wanted to pay for a full bottle I might not like the smell of but let me tell you OMG I Love it! seriously best thing I have smelt in a long time I will be purchasing the full size very soon.


Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics - Lip Blush. Price: £12 - 2.5g - Jellypongpong.com
I have recently become a lip junkie so I love to receive lip products in these boxes I just wish it was in a shade I wore I am strictly pinks and Nudes thats only because I just don't suit any other colours. I do think I will give this a try though I mean why not I hope it isn't to over the top.

TRESemme Salon Finnish Extra Hold Hairspray. Price: £4.69 for 500ml - Tresemme.co.uk
I'm not really a huge hair spray user I honestly couldn't tell you when I last actually used any but it will be interesting to see how firm the hold of it is and if it makes my hair crunchy.

Overall I was super impressed with this months box they have been really great recently. Hopefully I don't jinx this and get a crappy box next month.

Check out my video on this months box:

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment