Its that time of the week again for Thursday Thoughts!! Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom :)
- I really want to find a new subscription service I love the boxes I get I really wish the UK had more to offer like the US.
- I'm stupidly excited about Ikea tomorrow I don't have one close by and I have only been once before in my 21 years of life!!
- I am kind of bummed out that Ive had to push back my trip back tot he USA to Sept/Oct because flights are way to expensive for when I wanted to go in August.
- I have no many shows to watch on Hulu but I hate the fact most are on Hulu Plus and they wont take my payment to set up an account. Anyone wanna set up and account for me and Ill pay you?
- Ive come to realize I don't hate my job as much as I thought I actually kind of enjoy it when 1 particular person isn't around!
- I love it when head office sends out gift packages we had a HUGE Easter candy box delivered the other day! we normal get huge boxes of Candy and chocolates for iPhone Launches and different holidays.
- I cant wait to try making mini egg cookies on Sunday!
Thats all for my Thursday thoughts this week :)