Monday 13 May 2013

*BRAND NEW* Models Owl SPLASH Collection Launching May 15th


Image Credit: Models Own Facebook

Being a nail polish junkie I always love hearing about new collections that brands are coming out with and the other day I stumbled upon a new collection that Models Own will be releasing online today (13/05/2013) and then into boots stores as of May 15th and I seriously cannot wait. 

Although I have a problem with wearing glitter on a acrylics with not really being able to use acetone based removers but I just cant not wear them they are just so pretty!
There are 5 colors in the collection: Aqua Splash, Golden Shore, Pink Paradise, Mermaid Tears and Red Sea. I really hope I can pick up the aqua, pink and purple they look so summery and girlie!

Again these are super in expensive at £5 for the quality of the polish they are very similar to China Glaze & OPI just not with the crazy price tag!!
 
Do you like the collection? or have you seen any other collections that you like?

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment