Thursday 23 May 2013

Nicole by OPI Now in Superdrug!!



Image Credit: www.superdrug.com

Unless you take regular trips to TK Maxx or have been to the US in the last few years you might not have seen Nicole by OPI before. Either way they have finally landed in the UK and we all know I am a nail polish whore lol I really like OPI as a brand they really do have some great quality polish but the £11+ price tag we have over here just isn't for me. 
The really great thing about Nicole by OPI is that although still a little pricey at £7.99 they are more in the drugstore price range. 

Image Credit: www.superdrug.com

I am so freaking excited to see these I do own a set of mini's from the Kardashian collection that I picked up at TK Maxx and the quality of the polish is still just as good even with the cheaper price tag.
The Nicole range hasn't released as many collections but You can still pick up their regular range and the Modern Family collection so far :)

I will have to check out the 2 superdrug stores I have by my work and see what goodies I can pick up :)

post signature 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I loveeeee Nicole by OPI! The shades are amazing xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to see if my closest Superdrug has them with the 3 for 2 deal they have at the moment I cant say no tot hat kind of offer :) xoxo

      Delete