Tuesday 23 April 2013

Glossybox UK April 2013 Review & Unboxing *Pearl Lowe Edition*

Yay I finally received my Glossybox for April so excited for this and it did not disappoint!

This months was a special edition box by Pearl Lowe and I love love love the box design super cute and I will be keeping it to store letters :)


 A quick look at the products...


SunSense - Daily Face SPF. Price: £18.50 for 75g - www.crawfordshealthcare.com

This will be great for the warmer months when you don't want to put on a lot of products but still want a little coverage. The daily face has 50+ SPF which is tinted for a sheer matte finish which is great and the fact that is is good for all skin types just makes it better!! Cant wait to give this a try and see if it really works I don't doubt the SPF i am more dubious about the tinted part and if I will come out looking like an oompa loopma lol

NIP + FAB - Coconut Latte Dry Skin Fix Body Butter.  Price: £9.95 for 200ml - www.nipandfab.com

So I'm actually pretty excited to try this out I am been really into moisturizers and body lotions/creams recently for when i get out of the shower and I have heard great things from this brand. I am not 100% in love with the smell just because to me it doesn't smell like coconut or latte it smells of Coco Butter and I am not a huge fan of that. 

Modelco - Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red. Price: £15 for 10ml - www.modelcocosmetics.co.uk

I think this is the only products in the whole box I wasn't overly happy with only because I know what other products people got in their boxes in stead of this. The packaging is cute and reminds me of the OCC liptars but the color is really not be I think I might try this as a blush but i cant see that going to well haha.

 Yves Rocher France - So Elixir Purple Perfume. Price: £44 for 50ml - www.yves-rocher.co.uk

 As we all know (if you have watched my YouTube channel) I am a Perfume junkie I love new perfumes and buying different scents!! This has to be the cutest bottle for a sample and I love that the liquid is purple, the smell is really nice a little bit strong but will be perfect for a night out. Its described as a Floral - Woody Elixir and I must say I agree with that its not my usual scent of choice but still smells amazing :)


Essie Nail Lacquer - Nice is Nice. Price: £7.99 for 5ml - www.boots.com , www.superdrug.com

I am not sure how many colors they sent out in all the boxes but I am so happy I recieved this gorgeous lilac color so so pretty!! I cant wait to wear it it will def be on my next to paint list. I am a massive Essie fan and this is the best spring color cant wait to start rocking it :) 
Lets face it though its always going to be a good box if it comes with a nail polish lol

so thats all for this months Glossybox for April and as you can see I LOVE it :)
Cant wait to see whats in next months box!!

Check out the video on this months box:
*C O M I N G S O O N*

post signature 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. good box!
    I love the essie colour!

    http://rebekahbooox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great box :) I just checked out your blog post I loved the color that come in yours :)
      xoxo

      Delete