Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again this Thursday :)

- I literally just got done watching The Cabin in the Woods I honestly have no idea what the film was about or what the point in it was, am I being really dumb? Anyone want to explain?

- May 4th is my birthday and I am freaking the hell out about turning 22 and having nothing to show for it :/

- I don't think I am every going to be happy with my makeup organization I so badly wish I could just find acrylic draw inserts or just acrylic storage.

- Cant wait for tomorrow to be over with I actually have the weekend off :D

- I started the 30 day Squat challenge today I hope I see some results after the 30 days or I'm going to be PISSED lol

- I am seriously OBSESSED with Imagine Dragons - Radioactive cant get enough of it!

- I wonder how many hours of my life I waste watching gag reels of my fave TV shows on YouTube seriously its like my version of funny cat videos.

well thats all for my Thursday Thoughts :)


post signature 
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. 22!!! I would love to be 22 again! You have tons to show for it!!

    And enjoy your weekend off!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete