Friday 5 April 2013

Review: L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara

On one of my many Boots trips I picked this lil fella up after seeing about a thousand commercials for it and thought hey Ive never tried a L'Oreal Mascara before why not give it ago and well I'm glad I did.



I will be honest at first I HATED it! it didn't apply right, it was to wet and the little flick out wing just didn't work. Also I hated how awkward it was to hold while apply stupid I know. This was a few weeks ago so this past week I thought hmm its been a while why not try it again and well I am warming up to it, it is a great top layer mascara!
Yes I am one of those people who layer several mascara's as once but that personal preference it really divides the lashes and gives them a ton of volume. 
I am usually a Maybelline mascara lover and I have a bunch but I must say I am really glad I tried this out and have it time to do whatever it needed to do to actually work.

Here is a shot of it on my lashes I am only wearing this no other mascara.

I personally have pretty long lashes anyway but they truly to lengthen them like crazy!!

If you are wanting to give this a try you can pick it up Here at boots for £10.99 I will admit I normally don't spend that amount of a mascara but they are currently running the 3 for 2 so if you need to pick anything else out it would be a great opportunity to try it out :)

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment