Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sunday Social! *Yes I know its not sunday*

So I know its Tuesday but I had this all pre written for Sunday and me being be completely forgot to post it :/ so here it is just a little late lol
 
Sunday Social

It's Sunday so that means I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social :)

1. What is your shopping weakness?
Shoes! I never feel I have enough lol that and makeup a new product is out I always want to try it out.

2. What is your food weakness?
Pepperoni Pizza or Chicken Tikka Masala I could eat it all day everyday!!

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
The Blind Side I can watch it over and over again and still not get bored :)

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Strawberry & Banana french toast from iHop OMG amazing!!!

5. Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
 I drink coffee as long as its flavoured with a creamer my fave was the holiday ones from Coffee Mate in the peppermint. I also LOVE white peppermint mocha's from Starbucks yummy!!

That's it for this Sunday Social :)

post signature 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment